January 10th, 2017 by admin
Here at TouchPoint, we have developed a strategy for optimizing our customer's IT support to ensure convenience and efficiency. In addition to our Current Technology Assurance Program (CTAP), we believe in helping the customer to assess their technology stance and needs:
- What do you have already? How is it working for you?
- What are your technology risks? Are there out-dated systems threatening to fail?
- Where are you going? Will you need more support as your business expands or stability as you concentrate on other aspects?
- What do you need to reach the next level for your goals?
- What level of support do you need in order to concentrate on those goals and the day-to-day?
- Is everyone in your team able to utilize features of your IT system, or do they need further training?
We answer these questions and more by sitting down with you at length. We believe that excellent service starts with listening to the customer and offering solutions customized to your needs.
This is where the Current Technology Assurance Program comes in - we offer you the ability to refresh, renew, or replace your technologies so you can keep up with changing times and new goals. We also offer to manage your system to reduce the hassle of technical issues, maintenance, and updates. All of this for an affordable fixed monthly cost.
Want to learn more? Take a look at our page explaining these services and more.
Posted in: Products & Services