Coral IPx Family
The Coral IPx family of products is a powerful communications platform. It provides built-in voice and data convergence by combining IP-rich technology with the stability of TDM technologies. Coral IPx systems are complete networking solutions, offering powerful unified communications and multi-media capabilities, mobility features, and a host of IP-related features. Ideal for single deployment or multi-site networks, Coral IPx systems are suitable for organizations of all sizes, offering models that scale from a dozen to over 6000 ports. All system components, including telephones, trunk and station cards, voice messaging, database and common control elements can be easily scaled while protecting your investment.
- Powerful networking capabilities over hundreds of sites
- Supports a variety of interfaces, including E1, T1, PRI, and IP
- SIP trunk and gateway support
- Network management and fault monitoring tool
- Built-in fault tolerance and disaster recovery mechanisms (larger models)
- Hundreds of proven Coral telephony features and applications
- Support for relaying fax transmissions over IP networks in real time
- MS Lync and Exchange integration for real-time web conferencing, instant messaging, and video/audio conversations
Coral IPX 500 (small to mid-size systems)
Coral IPx 500 offers small to medium-size and multi-site organizations the power and sophistication needed in today's work environment. With up to 672 ports, IPx 500 has a high-density, small footprint design. It packs all the power of larger Coral servers in to a compact, space-saving unit. Coral IPx 500 is available in a standard 19" rack or wall mount.
Coral IPX 800 (mid-size systems)
Coral IPx 800, designed for mid-size offices and branch locations, is a robust, yet compact system that delivers a total converged solution. With up to 720 ports, this rack-mounted system boasts more features, capacity, and configuration flexibility than any other system in its class.Coral IPx 3000 (mid-size to large systems).
Coral IPX 3000 (mid-size to large system)
Designed for mid-size to large businesses, the Coral IPx 3000 is a fully scalable solution featuring optional redundancy of common control and a choice of AC or DC power supplies. It can be expanded up to 6000 ports.
Coral IPX 4000 (large system)
The powerful Coral IPx 4000 provides a complete communications solution for large enterprises, such as banks and hospitals requiring high traffic, carrier-grade "five 9s" reliability. Coral IPx 4000 is a complete system specially designed to handle mission-critical communications with optional hot standby and a duplicated power supply. It packs a multitude of features and applications and supports up to 6000 ports.
Coral IPx Office
The Coral IPx Office is a complete, pure IP office communications solution elegantly packaged in a slim box. As a compact unified communications server it boasts the same enterprise-sized features of larger Coral systems, such as integrated unified messaging, mobility functions, and sophisticated call-handling capabilities. A convenient all-in-one server for voice and data traffic, Coral IPx Office is a highly scalable solution suitable for businesses of all sizes - from new enterprises seeking an IP solution that will grow as the company grows, to large organizations with multiple sites that require a standardized voice and data solution at each site. The Coral IPx Office offers a range of IP functionalities, a comprehensive list of user features and a large selection of gateways to legacy systems. In addition, details such as a data switch and print server ensure complete adaptability to your specific needs. And for complete ease of use, the Coral IPx Office is administered through the network via a friendly desktop GUI, enabling easy and intuitive management.
- Small system with features and benefits usually found in larger systems
- SeaMail voicemail and voice messaging system (optional)
- Firewall protected to ensure secure, steady communications
- Includes multi-party and 3-way conferencing
- Built-in automatic call distribution
- Support for 3rd party SIP devices, such as video phones and softphones
Unified Communication Exchange (UCx)
The UCx (Unified Communications eXchange) is Tadiran's pure IP communications solution for the SMB market. UCx offers highly reliable, state-of-the-art IP switching capabilities that integrate with your data network to meet all your business needs. It is a powerful yet affordable off-the-shelf, compact (1U) standalone system.
In a class of its own, UCx offers large system capabilities for small and medium businesses. UCx features Unified Communications, including MS-Lync and MS-Exchange integration and an optional UC client; Unified Messaging and built-in voicemail, with integrated voice, email/fax, and an extensive Auto Attendant; multi-conference facilities with up to 8 participants; cost-effective ACD call center functionality for intelligent incoming call routing; mobility capabilities, as well as virtually all Coral features via a variety of Tadiran and 3rd party terminals.
The UCx offers a range of networking options, connecting to other UCx and Tadiran systems over IP and offering SIP trunk support compatible with ITSP facilities worldwide. It comes equipped with a built-in gateway that includes 1 PRI, 4 FXS, and 4 FXO ports. And the UCx is easy to install, maintain, and administer via a friendly web-based admin interface. With UCx you just plug in your favorite phone and start communicating.
- Proven Tadiran hardware and software technology inside
- Easy to install, configure, and maintain via a secured and user-intuitive web-based administration interface
- Effective remote management with software and firmware upgrade, database backup, and restore functionalities
- Runs over the office LAN with no need for extra dedicated wiring, gateways, or cards
- Integrates with a 3rd party logging system (Voice Logger), as well as standard 3rd party billing systems to provide CDR reports
- Environmentally friendly and power efficient (small footprint)