It’s no longer an extra, folks.
There was a time in a galaxy far, far away when having an on-hold message was a nice addition, a little something extra to tickle the ears of your callers. Like The Beatles, disco and rotary dial phones, those days are over. A few things happened that changed the way callers and businesses view on-hold messaging.
- It became the rule, NOT the exception. Once a surprise, today an on hold message is the norm, the professional standard. On hold messaging has become such a part of the overall business/consumer phone interaction that callers who are greeted with silence instead of an on-hold message are left wondering if they were disconnected and they don’t hang around to find out.
- Innovation led to results-driven on hold marketing. Some clever marketers decided that music on hold was ok...but why not combine music with a message? Entertain, educate and MARKET callers while they hold. Suddenly a whole new facet of an already rapidly expanding industry was opened and on hold messaging became a viable, accepted and expected marketing tool.
- Sales increased. By using on hold messaging as a marketing tool, businesses rediscovered the power of cross selling products. They discovered a magical electronic employee who ALWAYS remembered to mention the hot product, remind callers about new service offerings and create a professional, informative image.
People hang up when they feel as if they’re abandoned. Silence is NOT golden when your callers are on hold. TouchPoint Networks does more than put a message with music. We discover the personality of your company, that attractive core that appeals to your callers…and we let them hear it in your on hold message. Professional copy writers, renowned voice talents and a licensed library full of the perfect music come together in pristine digital audio to captivate your callers and keep them on the line. With TouchPoint Networks Information On Hold, you’ll:
- Reduce ‘hang-ups
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Increase product penetration / cross selling
- Have holiday / seasonal greetings that add a personal warmth to your company’s image
- Improve your overall corporate image
- Advertise special sales, product introductions, new services and so much more
- Maximize every second your callers spend on hold
- Make More Money.
Why TouchPoint Networks does On Hold Messaging Better
Keep the ring: we’re not looking for a commitment. It’s not only what we do that makes us different. What we don’t do is equally impressive.
- We don’t charge a set-up fee
- We don’t require long-term contracts
- We don’t hold you hostage in any way, shape, form or fashion.
Simply pay your first month in advance. We don’t need to meet your parents, we won’t ask for our own drawer in your dresser and you can leave when you want. It’s that simple. Once we’re really comfy with one another, you can pay quarterly, twice a year or annually. It’s really that easy.
You want to know how much it is, don’t you?
- MUSIC ONLY packages start at $30 a month
- FULL MESSAGE PRODUCTIONS start at $56 a month (about 80% our customers fall into this category).
- IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR MESSAGES every month, you'll pay a little more than $56 per month.
- MULTIPLE LOCATION DISCOUNTS so you don’t have to bust the budget to put on hold marketing to work in every one of your stores.
One thing you can count on for sure is that there are no surprises when it comes to what you pay. Once we know exactly what you want, you’ll know exactly what you’ll get and exactly what it will cost. I told you it was easy.
Don’t waste another minute on hold. Maximize every call. CONTACT TouchPoint Networks today!