Advances in CCTV technology are turning remote video surveillance into one of the most valuable loss prevention, safety, security and management tools available today. Through video surveillance you can know what is going on at any time or from any location. All you need is access to the Internet to view your office with remote surveillance software.
More importantly, if you wish to go back and review a day, date and time, you have it captured on disk. Not only is it recorded – but if it happens after hours the system also can send a pre-recorded message to two telephone numbers and a pager – as well as send you a picture for just what happened to your Email.
- Observe and record theft or violence by monitoring retail floor space, office buildings, building perimeters, etc.
- Monitor sensitive areas, where infrequent activities occur (i.e. confidential records, safes)
- Monitor point-of-sale transactions to reduce cashier theft
- Observe and record shoplifting activities
- "Walk a beat" by programming a moving camera to pan, tilt, and zoom within a defined pattern and sequence
- Integrate with access control systems to provide video of persons entering and leaving the premises
- Allow operators to see into areas where the environment is hazardous to life or health (i.e. hazardous materials, chemical toxins)
- Monitor potential accident areas
- Monitor residence halls, common areas, or high-risk areas to ensure safety of an educational institution's students and faculty
- Help reduce the severity of some incidents by the timely dispatch of security, police, and emergency medical personnel.
- Train employees, check stock on store shelves and monitor retail sales floor coverage, production lines, etc.
- Demonstrate management's due diligence towards protecting employees, clients, and visitors, and perhaps avert or minimize litigation and negative publicity
- Document video images on hard discs to record events. This information may be reviewed and later presented as evidence for prosecution of criminals, or as a training tool
The challenge, of course, is how to select the right kind of system. As with any technology purchase, it is important to work with a company who understand the needs of the client, what they want to accomplish and of course, the budget. That is why our TouchPoint consultants work with each customer to analyze their specific needs and customize a solution which will maximize cost effectiveness and system performance.
Contact Us today to learn how innovative TouchPoint Networks security solutions can help protect your assets.